Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eating Too Many Dried Peaches Anorexia Recovery: How Healthy Is My Diet?

Anorexia recovery: how healthy is my diet? - eating too many dried peaches

I was recovering from anorexia for about 3 months, and now I am controlling my food intake. I am very aware not to eat "food" unhealthy, but there is so much conflicting advice about eating "healthy" now I'm sure it's really eat healthy. Can anyone comment on the consumption current of life and suggests a way to improve it? I've always assumed that fruit and vegetables are good for you, but my diet is too much?

A typical day ...
Breakfast: bran flakes and dry half a grapefruit
Lunch: A small Greek salad, a full wrap with salad or 3 Ryvita with tomato and olive cultivation
H Snack: An apple or 2 satsumas
Dinner: brown rice with 3 cups of steamed vegetables
1 can of peach juice and a low-fat yogurt with fresh fruit
Evening snack: rice cake with satsumas
2 slices of dry bread or whole wheat flapjack

I am 18 years, vegetarian and a very light weight. I try to keep my weight today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment