Thursday, February 11, 2010

Countries Where Vicodin Is Legal Over The Counter What Country Has Legal Over The Counter Vicodin For Sale?

What country has legal over the counter vicodin for sale? - countries where vicodin is legal over the counter

I said that in Mexico, which has sold in shops, but not required Canada, but I saw and not true, still need a doctor visit and prescription, as in the United States Where can I get my uncle Vicodin without prescription? Not that I am ready to the streets to beg for foreign travel pills.I want is to know is what country is on the platform available either.There without a prescription, like aspirin or unwilling motrin.I here from the Internet that a country that offers them without a doctor. Amsterdam? Holland? Serious replies only please. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment