Saturday, February 20, 2010

Deffrent Type Of Vigina/picture Can U Give Me Some Drawings Of Dresses ?

Can u give me some Drawings of dresses ? - deffrent type of vigina/picture

I would like to firms selling materials, seams start to inform and the idea of deffrent work matrrials I want pictures of the clothing, the combination of design, color
u can my opnion the drawing and the different types of XDR and ideas
I am a fashion designer, nd my financial situation is not so good i can not VRY a class or join Fashion Design Institute.
But my friends and family always ask me according to my ideas for their clothes, so I of PDB competence, and the idea that this profession of his gift from God
I develop my own in this area.
pls help me

2 comments:

SA-bic said...

:
Buy books, sewing stand, where you can get more pictures and professional advice. Find more details ..

Abdullah A said...

This is the latest model of Capri, I hope you like ...
...... O. .....
. O ---- |---- or
.......||.......
....../ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ ......
..../ / \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ ...
...///// \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ ..
.////// \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\.

Post a Comment