Friday, January 8, 2010

Hospice High Point Nc Should I Go For This? (CNA + High School?) This Is A Long-looking One, But I'd Appreciate Any Input.?

Should I go for this? (CNA + High school?) This is a long-looking one, but I'd appreciate any input.? - hospice high point nc

Let me begin by saying that, apart from a few electives and 2 (each) English / credits of all, I'm done with my degree Thorough Regents credit (I have honors classes in high school, I am for the most part, one years earlier.) I want a career in health care, opportunities and RN follow (in a hospital, perhaps?)

As a sophomore, junior and senior (I mean the schedule right now.) School, I'll take a half day (4 hours from 8) Class (BOCES Vo-Tech, if you're familiar with it.) Ending in "I am a (it's free! () Assist nurse certification and after what my not-really-seen-to-be) college life seems to be honest, decent work, science, many / credits in English and, as I said, something that looks really good in college applications. (Well, give me two years to see whether this is still the kind of work I want to do, and not an obligation, if I) left after one semester.

This is in addition to my degree of AR (the regular classroom would make the other hasWhen the day is, of course.)

My dilemma is whether it would be better, would just go charging in a regular classroom. Here are my classes for next year (you are aware that I still have one years after what is much more open ... I'll only Class 1 in his senior year, so everything you do in the next year, may as a senior.) by my (pretty useless, actually) Consultants (classes I will take any case, what) Anyway, do an asterisk by them:
Honore English *
History-United *
-French *
-Gym/Human Anatomy * (alternate - every other day.)
Grouping
Forensics (I do not know. They just stood there for me. I hear a simple, but ...)
College Alg. (Definition in mind one sometime in the next 2 years.)
Piano (I'm currently in the first course and they love it.)

1 comments:

Nurse Lady/ USMC Wifey said...

The vo-tech classes through high school are wonderful .. I say go for it!
Practical nurse took my last year of high school, and ended the following year. Now I am a nurse at the age of 19 years and have over 8 months.
I am working towards a nurse, I work in a hospital (the mother-baby floor), and they love what I do. I only had a total of $ 6,000, including tuition, books, uniforms, etc., which (is much cheaper to pay $ 25,000) for courses offered in other places are (you can not even begin after graduation).
I do not regret my decision at all, and I congratulate you for thinking of beginning his medical career in the best (and believe me, we need more nursing assistants).
Good luck with everything!

Post a Comment