Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bleeding Gums More Condition_symptoms I Have Had Bleeding Gums For Many Years, My Dentist Says I Need To Floss More But?

I have had bleeding gums for many years, my dentist says I need to floss more but? - bleeding gums more condition_symptoms

It flossing your gums bleed more, so I thought I was doing something wrong. I bought a picture of the water and clean the teeth twice a day with him, now get bites in the blood whenever I can, and I went back regularly floss. No idea what to do?

1 comments:

TiniQue said...

LOL believe it or not, just yu bleed and her class as a good sign, cos Yur the nasty things going on there:) so I recommend you follow yu blrushing bleeds and even dental floss. I have the same problem, and I sat hwne not stopped. On the other hand, only with silk / brush too hard:)

Post a Comment