Saturday, December 12, 2009

Motor Sayings I Have Feelings Worthlesness And I Feel Like I Dont Really Know Who I Really Am...?

I have feelings worthlesness and i feel like i dont really know who i really am...? - motor sayings


I refer to my picture of me to change dramatically in a few minutes.

I had a difficult childhood with my mother died of motor neuron disorder, when I was 9, so a 3 years old brother to handle. My father never sewed for me, my parents ignored me and gave me the feeling that I'm not good for me and my father blamed for the death of my mother. I always felt left out during my entire childhood without a caregiver for adults or confidence in a woman used to cry a lot. But my brother has the full attention and I'm left alone to mourn in his house.

Should I consult a therapist to listen to, I'm on my own?
What is possible? For what conditions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment